lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #61
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Homeless

Thanks Dave. Been thinking about you lately. I need to call you. Got me a new number, but cant remember it cause I never call myself.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-17-2020, 09:24 AM   #62
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

We are still in the little park. Wife wanted to take sometime to go see her mom. So we moved the porch I build away from the side of the rv, torn down, packed up and went to Alabama. Stayed ther for a little time and came back. I paid for the month here so we had our spot to com back to. That was fun backing my 35 foot long box that is 8 foot wide into a spot that is only 11 feet wide. And stop it so the porch realigns with the doors. Forst shot and I done it. Only cost me one side marker lense. Not bad backing down hill and at a 90 degree turn off the road. Still having fun.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:21 AM   #63
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Glad to see life is still good! I'm counting down for my turn! Keep us posted
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:22 AM   #64
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger's Rides View Post
We are still in the little park. Wife wanted to take sometime to go see her mom. So we moved the porch I build away from the side of the rv, torn down, packed up and went to Alabama. Stayed ther for a little time and came back. I paid for the month here so we had our spot to com back to. That was fun backing my 35 foot long box that is 8 foot wide into a spot that is only 11 feet wide. And stop it so the porch realigns with the doors. Forst shot and I done it. Only cost me one side marker lense. Not bad backing down hill and at a 90 degree turn off the road. Still having fun.
That's some good maneuvering. Takes patience and a good wife to stand outside and help point the way. Glad you all are 'still having fun'.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:31 AM   #65
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Lol Sprid. The wife was exactly why I able to do it. She was on her cell and I was on mine. Speaker function works wonders. Stopping occationally the see what she was saying helps, but if not for her guiding me, I would have tore up something. Gotta love a good wife.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:33 AM   #66
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
Glad to see life is still good! I'm counting down for my turn! Keep us posted
Plan plan plan. Watch for good deals on camper and truck. Make lists, efit lists, talk it out. Plan plan plan. The eay will come all too quick. What is the count down?
Old 10-20-2020, 08:43 AM   #67
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

About 2 1/2 years...can't wait!
Old 10-20-2020, 05:45 PM   #68
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Just accepted a "job" to travel to the first of Dec. As of right now and we are going to be there until sometime in April 2021. Going back to Texas. Draw a line from Waco to Tyler and we will be about half way between the two but a littl more towards Waco. NOT A CAMPGROUND OR GOLF COURSE. lol. Should be fun. Now the work begins again. Tearing down, taking stuff to storage, figuring out whst to take, etc. Lists, lists, lists. Cant do this without them.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:00 PM   #69
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Well we left a day early heading to our next spot. Made to ol miss and after tearing down, packing up, snd driving 250 + miles, I had to stop. But it IS another adventure. Lol
Old 12-02-2020, 11:14 AM   #70
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Enjoy the ride!! Look forward to your reports of the new spot.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements