lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2019, 02:39 PM   #31
Dksm77
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV Danaher to Curtis Conversion Documented

I don’t know what’s going on
Dksm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-01-2019, 02:00 PM   #32
Dksm77
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Aloha I did the conversion that has shown on your and post that how to convert from danaher to Curtis n it didn’t work can lead me to right direction please mahalo 🤙🏾
Dksm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:17 AM   #33
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Dksm,

I think you’ll get some responses if you make a new thread just for your problem. People around here are very good about helping. This is a great thread, but it’s been on here for awhile and isn’t intended for people to add to it, so people that have read it before aren’t going to know that someone is looking for some help.

Make a new one that is just for your problem with your cart. You’ll get the help you need for sure. There’s guys on her that know those rxv’s better than the people building them.

Good luck
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:41 PM   #34
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

Followed Bob's instructions and was able to successfully complete the conversion.

My only issue was the cart would slowly move a couple feet and then stop. Error message indicated stall detected / encoder fault. This was a pre-existing issue and was due to a failed motor bearing encoder which got fried after installing a Danaher controller that was loaned out to someone.

Only parts needed were a Curtis controller, heat shield, left and right bracket, 35 position ampseal connector, and some contacts/pins.

I added in a programming port which was 4 additional wires, a molex connector, and some contacts/pins.
agpfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:30 PM   #35
josh843
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by agpfl View Post
Followed Bob's instructions and was able to successfully complete the conversion.

My only issue was the cart would slowly move a couple feet and then stop. Error message indicated stall detected / encoder fault. This was a pre-existing issue and was due to a failed motor bearing encoder which got fried after installing a Danaher controller that was loaned out to someone.

Only parts needed were a Curtis controller, heat shield, left and right bracket, 35 position ampseal connector, and some contacts/pins.

I added in a programming port which was 4 additional wires, a molex connector, and some contacts/pins.
could you elaborate on this? is this just to be able to plug a handheld into the controller for having it "re-flashed/re-tuned"
josh843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO