lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Another ST-350 Workhorse ..

Well I always regretted selling my ST-350, finally ran across another one and man it's a Beauty!! The guy lived in the city, kept in in a heated garage and only used it at a paved camp ground once a year. Has 130 hours on it and even the undercarriage looks like it could have been sitting in the showroom all these years, it's an 01.

Instead of buying a taller lift kit, on this one I flipped the heavy hitch plate over and sat it on the top of the axle. Then bolted the springs on top of it, down through the lower spring perches. Then pulled the shocks off and added extensions on the top of them (out of sight). Also added two 1.5" blocks on rear that I made from 1.5 x 2 x 3" square tubing to level it off.

Wal-la .. an extra 3" of lift (total of 7) for the price of six 7/16s 4" bolts, 2 shock extenders and a piece of square tubing..Now for the money part and finding wheels that I like, I'm thinking Dirt Devils 25 x 8 x 12s on the front and 10" wide on the back, but wheels have me stumped. .. SB
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts