lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2019, 08:02 PM   #1
redtide361
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Bringing life to used batteries

I purchased a cart with basically dry batteries I've added distilled water and have done the proper charging techniques and have gotten them to hold a charge about 54-55 volts. But once I go about 2.5 - 4 miles I'm down to 45 volts and the cart is sluggish. Has anyone bought the battery acid replacement pack from your local battery/ automotive store??? And if so did it work. I think maybe if I remove the electrolytes and safe them for later use I can put the acid then charge and top off from there to get atleast double the drive time. ???? I'm hoping someone might have tried this
redtide361 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
36v, 48v, batteries, battery, electric
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO