lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2018, 12:53 PM   #1
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Another Voltage question.....Lithium

Now, I believe that the current setting of my Lithium pack (High Voltage) being set at 57-V is all well and good. I have the BMS set for HV & LV on the correct settings.

I changed my Alltrax AXE4865 controller settings of "Output AMPS" to 75% of what the controller can do, and I set my "Top Speed" to 88% of max.

Now, my question is, the cart is set up for 48-V. Now that I have Lithium installed, the battery pack's voltage is up to 57-V. "Usually" when I think of voltage, I think you just don't go much above what the unit is set up for. Yet, I'm going 9-V above the normal 48-V.

Just wondering the "Hey----hows that work?"
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium