lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2020, 11:00 AM   #1
cashmj
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default ISO Lift Kit For Tomberlin Emerge 2LE

I have a 2010 Tomberlin Emerge 2LE

Does anyone know where I can get a lift kit for my Tomberlin Emerge?
cashmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #2
Miznitch
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ISO Lift Kit For Tomberlin Emerge 2LE

Check out the thread titled "Tomberlin Lift Kit Info" for all the dirty details on a lift kit for a 2010 Emerge... You really only need to read the last 10 or so posts.
Miznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:12 PM   #3
cashmj
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Thank you! Still new to this site and how to navigate it. I followed your thread and looks like you had some serious challenges to say the least. I will say the pics you posted of your cart are awesome. I emailed the company you posted that you got yours from. I do truly appreciate how detailed you were and all the challenges / struggles you encountered. At least I will know right off what I will be dealing with. I called a local dealer here and they quoted me $1,700.00 just for the kit. Could not get my wife to swallow that one LOL.

I am a big Jeeper and have built a many custom lifts for my Jeep's so I have no issue with making modifications along the way as needed. I always found nothing ever goes right together out of the box.

Thank you again for responding to my post. I will post more once I am finally able to acquire one. And of course the next mod will be doing away with the speed limiter LOL
cashmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 04:04 PM   #4
Miznitch
Not Yet Wild

My pleasure- glad it helped! Please check out "EV Technical Services" before you do anything else- he is a site sponsor and very helpful with his posts here. His name is "Tech Support" on this site. If you are mechanically inclined, you should have no issue- the parking brake cable will be your only challenge. Good luck!
Miznitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tomberlin
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin