lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2020, 04:18 PM   #1
bthucknall
Not Yet Wild

Default ISO source for armatures and field coils

Hello, I'm curious if anyone knows of a good source for armatures and field coils for electric motors. I often work on golf carts in my automotive shop, the town I live in is small and a golf cart is a viable primary means of transportation here. Also, I do a lot of work for a company that rents them to tourists, they have a fleet of about 150. I've found them easy to transfer to with my automotive experience but often have trouble finding parts. I don't really like it when I have to tell a customer to get a whole motor when I know that I could replace the field coils or armature if I could find them, I've now run out of motors that I can cannibalize. It also seems that most the motors I take apart have the exact same brushes and bearings, and am hoping that there aren't many different field coils, getting heavy duty parts that could take more amperage would also be good. Almost all the carts i work on are 98-new club cars, and If i could find it I'd probably be able to talk the rental company into buying several as well. I imagine there has to be some chinese company that I could order them from, just like I do with curtis controllers off ebay.
bthucknall is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
electric motor parts
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar