lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
Mellow Buggie
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Not charging

Before I get into every thing I done so far, I would like to know if anybody has or knows how to wire a starter generator when reversing the polarity.
I have a 2000 club car carryall and I bought a ccw starter... and was told by several people that it doesnt matter and that they will work either way so it is wire just like the wiring diagram from a 97 that I got off this (no blame just telling you what I did) so there is an idea. The cart starts up no problem but only getting 11. something when I put on the tester when I put on the voltage/reg. it goes down to 1. something. I am at a lose here I've done several other things but figured I start with this first . I did see on another thread that if it's not wired right it will start the cart but will drag the battery. I will gladly run down everthing I done so far it it is wired right.
Mellow Buggie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car