lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2021, 02:32 PM   #1
think7
Not Yet Wild

Default 1993 Marathon F&R switch reverse voltage for lithium pack

Am pulling out the batts today to convert this 36V to lithium and as I'm labelling everything am not clear on the connection from the bottom of the F&R switch. The cart wiring appears to match the drawing attached provided by roady89 in this thread: https://buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=927
How do I reconnect it in my new setup.
The wire (in the cart white 12-10 ga, arrowed in pink in attachment) goes to the + side of the battery at the end of the existing 36V series so it reads at max 30-32V ?
Is this a reverse safety issue to under voltage it?
Have a 36V-12V stepdown for my accessories, do I need a separate stepdown for this connection or a resistor or can I just wire it to my 36V terminal block and have a speedier reverse?
Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WiringEZGO_possiblyMarathonOurYear.jpg (65.6 KB, 0 views)
think7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO