lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
r6roadracer
Not Yet Wild

Default Can anyone identify this three wheel EZGO gas utility cart with dump?

Hello all!

Just purchased my first cart (and found this site!)- but not quite sure what year it is and trying to identify for parts is tough. I called an EZGO dealer and gave him the serial number and he could not identify. I am waiting on an email back from EZGO. I thought someone here might know.

Thanks!

r6roadracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Can anyone identify this three wheel EZGO gas utility cart with dump?

r6, welcome. have no idea, but that is a nice cart. the seat restraints look like those on an a marathon. don't recognize anything else.
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default Re: Can anyone identify this three wheel EZGO gas utility cart with dump?

go to shopezgo.com and at the top of the page there is a button titled find year and model. click on that and enter the serial number. it will instantly give you year and model.
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
r6roadracer
Not Yet Wild

Thanks all. It was a bit too old for the serial number entry on the EZGO site. I emailed EZGO a picture and they have informed me it is GT-7 Truck.
r6roadracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #5
jimbennethum
Not Yet Wild

Any interest in selling your GT-7?
jimbennethum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #6
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

I've seen those before, I think it was an industrial auction - nice find (I'm not a huge 3-wheel fan but I like the dump setup, etc)
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
qhnpaints
Not Yet Wild

I have a similar cart 1987 gxt1500 gas , serial 00018 model c2387 mine is a different year because the lights are square. not sure how to add an image yet
qhnpaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
wmlo6969
Not Yet Wild

I have an identical ezgo . Everything is the same except mine has the power dump up and down buttons mounted on the front of the drivers seat. Do you have the pto on yours. Mine does, and it is the best thing going. Mine has a 20 hp Onan engine in it and runs like a bear
wmlo6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
racin161
Gone Wild

Don't know what it is but a GREAT FIND ! Treat it like your WIFE or wife's girlfriend
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
stapro
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6roadracer View Post
Thanks all. It was a bit too old for the serial number entry on the EZGO site. I emailed EZGO a picture and they have informed me it is GT-7 Truck.
Hey I think I have same cart and looking for parts info Specifically the switchs to raise and lower dump bed Thanks CCRH
stapro is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO