lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2014, 07:46 PM   #1
Brikat
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 98 ez go solenoid problems

I'm new to the site and new to golf carts! I just bought a 98 ez go textron golf cart, we replaced the batteries and tried to start it up. It would not go so I did some looking and found the solenoid was hooked up backwards. I installed the new one and thought I had wired it up correctly but drove off and about a mile from the house it quit. I checked the solenoid and it was very hot and not making the clicking sound. I've looked at several wiring diagrams but I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any ideas on what to try next? Thanks

Last edited by Brikat; 06-01-2014 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Added more info.
Brikat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ez go, soleniod wiring, solenoid very hot
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO