lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
ymha02
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO TXT Robin 295cc EH29C

Hi!

So I got a rebuild kit for my engine, took my engine out and replaced all the gaskets. I put the engine back in and tested. After a few hours of driving it around I noticed an oil leak. I figured I messed up something. Turns out the oil is leaking from the dipstick guide area and the overflow tube.

I don't know why it would leak from the overflow because it only has a little over 3/4 of oil in it.

Does anyone know how I can change the seal on the dipstick guide? Do I just pull the guide out or do I need to take the engine apart again.... :(

See image..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uv7csz7hnz..._3624.JPG?dl=0

Last edited by ymha02; 11-30-2017 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: I posted in the wrong place...I can't delete this post.
ymha02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #2
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: EZGO TXT Robin 295cc EH29C

Pull the tube and if there’s an o ring , replace it. If not put some silicone on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts