lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
FireBall
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default RC Monster Truck For Sale With Lots Of EXTRAS And UPGRADES!

Up for sale is my 2.5 T-Maxx RC monster truck it has a brand new picco 26 maxx engine on it that has only 1 tank through it also has brand new hpi super mudderz tires on it on hpi ringz wheels truck is spotless just like brand new i've kept the truck really clean and everything on it is perfect...Also in the deal is tuning screwdrivers,allen wrenches,infared temp guage,3 extra glow plugs,extra air filter,all wrenches for truck is with it,engine currently has recoil starter on it just spent over $300 on it putting new engine and tires on it i've got over $700 in this truck and last the stock tires and rims and a hotshot glowstarter are also included in this deal all you need to get it goin is fuel only reason for selling is i need the money and don't have time to mess with it and take care of it anymore if you have any questions give me a call at 843-622-8156 $600 firm plus whatever shipping charges are (toolbox included)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0309091930-00.jpg (39.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 0309091851-00.jpg (32.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 0309091850-01.jpg (41.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 0309091850-00.jpg (51.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 0309091852-00.jpg (35.9 KB, 15 views)
FireBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: RC Monster Truck For Sale With Lots Of EXTRAS And UPGRADES!

nice i had a revo and put .30 big block in it. it would do 53mph. they are a lot of fun.
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

So you are just selling everything? I have one of those myself, actually a "Tamiya Terra Crusher." The nitro R/C trucks are the way to go, no charging and they will go about 40mph with a stock engine. Traxxas is one of the top manufacturers of nitro and electric R/C cars and trucks. the thing about these too is that they can take an unbelievable amount of punishment, such as 10 ft jumps and larger. Just trying to help you out Fireball.

Website- http://www.traxxas.com/

ads245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
FireBall
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads245 View Post
So you are just selling everything? I have one of those myself, actually a "Tamiya Terra Crusher." The nitro R/C trucks are the way to go, no charging and they will go about 40mph with a stock engine. Traxxas is one of the top manufacturers of nitro and electric R/C cars and trucks. the thing about these too is that they can take an unbelievable amount of punishment, such as 10 ft jumps and larger. Just trying to help you out Fireball.

Website- http://www.traxxas.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjQadhEDTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7MjEQd5ffo
thx ads245...yes i'm selling everything for the truck..getting out of the rc trucks...got 2 big rc airboats and over $1,000 in them that i mess with the most i've got serious addictions
Old 03-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
FireBall
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder View Post
nice i had a revo and put .30 big block in it. it would do 53mph. they are a lot of fun.
very nice gp
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBall View Post
thx ads245...yes i'm selling everything for the truck..getting out of the rc trucks...got 2 big rc airboats and over $1,000 in them that i mess with the most i've got serious addictions
So will those be up for sale tomorrow? JK! Out with the old and in with the new.
ads245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
FireBall
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads245 View Post
So will those be up for sale tomorrow? JK! Out with the old and in with the new.
yup that about sums it up
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's