lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
farleypug
Getting Wild

Default Mini Monster Truck!

I figured a lot of you would appreciate this. It's basically a miniture monster truck. It's completely fabbed up and done right. You sit right in the middle and your head touches the roof. It has a buick v6 and dynoflow trans in it. The axles are from a jeep and shortened/narrowed. It's four wheel steer and the body lifts up on hydraulics. It has disc brakes all around and lockout hubs so it can be 2 or 4 wheel. The guy that built this knew what he was doing and put some serious time into it. I'm 6 foot and the roof is even with my head when standing next to it. I've never seen anything like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg minimonster2.jpg (130.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg minimonster1.jpg (219.5 KB, 81 views)
farleypug is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!