lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2021, 10:20 AM   #1
Garpo67
Not Yet Wild

Default Fuel filter size

This may be a dumb question. But does the size of filter affect the flow? My cart had the larger inline fuel filter, would it affect flow if I went to a smaller one you typically see on lawn mowers?
Garpo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2021, 11:56 AM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Fuel filter size

Nah. You'll be fine with a mower one. It will just need changed sooner given it's smaller size.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:38 AM   #3
BSSR
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Default Re: Fuel filter size

I just bought a Harley Davidson Golf Cart and after a close inspection I found the cheap plastic fuel filter was rubbing on the frame and was leaking. I went on eBay and found an polished aluminum fuel filter for motorcycles. I replaced the leaker with it. I re-routed the filter to avoid the rubbing.
BSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson