lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2021, 12:41 PM   #11
Bob1717
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2009 2+2 electric issue

Thanks a lot I’ll give it a try see what I come up with I wish the ezgo front cowls were bolted on like the club car ds models it would be nice to get a good look under there
Bob1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2021, 01:26 PM   #12
Bob1717
Not Yet Wild

Ok so I’m trying to figure this out the way you said and nothing can’t find where the black wire ends under the solenoid peeled some of the snake skin off and haven’t found anything there either if the previous owner connect wires wrong at the solenoid could that be a problem also he removed the wires from the foreword reverse and there is a black wire in a gray casing that runs under the cart to where the gas peddle is could that be the problem
Old 05-20-2021, 03:06 PM   #13
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

We need to get a wiring diagram for the Kawasaki machines...I pulled some of the wiring harness out of one, but thought most of it was the same as the older ones...must be a poor recollection. Might take a bit of hunting to find one. I don't recall seeing one on the site.

As far as seeing under the cowl...you can use a flashlight and pull down the plastic under skirt some to see up in there. Certainly should be able to get to the wires for the lights.
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 04:46 PM   #14
Bob1717
Not Yet Wild

Yeah I took that cowl out probally the easiest way would be to skin all the casing I didn’t see and splices I can’t understand why if I connect a wire to L terminal and ground it everything works as normal
Old 05-26-2021, 12:51 PM   #15
Bob1717
Not Yet Wild

So I decided I’m just going to run a couple new power and and ground wires
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO