lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2021, 01:06 PM   #1
goreje
Not Yet Wild

Default Titan Body Kit with Stock Suspension Height

I did a search for body kits and for Titan and didn't see any threads/post covering this subject.

I am looking to buy my first golf cart to use while RV camping and around the neighborhood. It'll be a EZGO TXT model. Looking at 2002 and up year models under $3,000. I've read the PDS with rocker switch drive selector is better for the conversion. If I wind up with a 36v I'll eventually convert to 48v (8x6v) and Navitas TAC 2.0 system.

My question is this:
Is a lift required for a DoubleTake "Titan" body kit swap?
I would want to upgrade/mod this cart in phases/steps instead of doing it all at one time and incurring the cost of a small car all in one shot.
My thought is to do the body swap first and then later (several months down the road) do the lift/tires and then other trim upgrades.
Is there any concerns with clearance/tire rub with swapping the body at stock suspension height?
Or would it be wiser to wait on the body kit and do the lift/tires first?
goreje is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2021, 01:51 PM   #2
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Titan Body Kit with Stock Suspension Height

No, there is only a bumper extension bracket. No effect on stock height. Did one of those last year. Come back later and add lift, no issues.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:52 PM   #3
goreje
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Titan Body Kit with Stock Suspension Height

@ PingEye3.

Thank you!!
goreje is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop