lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs
Drivers Clubs Club Car/Ezgo/Yamaha/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2021, 09:16 AM   #1
BD104X
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default G29 small / low profile rear seat wanted

Hello all... new to the forum so sorry if this is on the wrong place, working on getting some pics uploaded...
I'm looking for a rear seat for a 2012 Yamaha G29 but want something smaller than the typical ones I see offered everywhere. I see that many of them fold but the footrest still seem to add 4-5" to the cart length even when flipped up (I use it as a motorsports pit vehicle and its a very tight fit in the race trailer). Also, I don't like the goofy look of the big, loopy side armrest handles. Anybody know of a vendor that offers a smaller low-profile type of rear seat that won't add any length to the cart and doesn't look like I bolted the living room sofa to the back? Thanks in advance...
BD104X is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-08-2021, 10:19 AM   #2
SouthCo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G29 small / low profile rear seat wanted

I have not seen any that don’t add both a footrest, which will add length, and had some sort of armrest. Mine doesn’t have the padded cup holder like some, just a bar but still an armrest I guess.

If your just looking for a padded platform to sit on, with no footrest or side bar/armrest, you may have to build one. Shouldn’t be hard to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:59 AM   #3
BD104X
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Thanks... I'm not necessarily looking for one with no armrests or footrests, just not one that looks the courtesy vehicle at an old age home!
Old 01-08-2021, 12:36 PM   #4
SouthCo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default G29 small / low profile rear seat wanted

I hear ya and I don’t think mine looks like it’s for an old age home lol. But u asked about one that doesn’t add any length and everyone I’ve seen will... mine adds 15”. I could cut some of the footrest without messing with the vertical support but even then it’d add 11”. If u know someone who can weld, prolly be easy to fab one up though.

http://www.golfcart.com/pc_product_d...7550F4DA8EB923

SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 03:31 PM   #5
BD104X
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Thanks, that actually helps... yours is nicer than some I’ve seen and it’s good to know exactly how much it adds as I’ve been just been trying to estimate from the pics I’ve seen.

Tags
yamaha folding flip
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs