lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2019, 09:09 AM   #1
pbeach
Not Yet Wild

Default 87 Par Car big block swap

New here, not sure if I have posted in the right spot.

I have a 87 Par Car 2 stroke and plan on swapping it out to the 420cc "big block" just wondering is anyone has some pictures, parts breakdown and any helpful tips. With the angle the clutch comes off the rear axle has anyone run into lubrication issues with the splash four stroke motors mounting them on a slant? I see Vegas Carts has a clone kit for the 96 and up has anyone used these? would i be able to adapt it for the earlier gen?

Thanks, Phill

I did a pretty through search for a thread similar and came up short.

Also if anyone is interested I have for sale the original 87 2 stroke motor and all other engine compartment equipment that goes along with it gas/oil tanks. I believe the only thing missing is the air box cooling shroud and coil. I can get pictures if needed. I am located in Canada but am only 45 mins from the US MN border and can ship from ZIP 55605
pbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
big block, for sale, help needed., par car
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar