lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #1
yeagisyeag
Not Yet Wild

Default Just finished rear lift kit in my Par Car!

I had some of those rubber spacers in the rear springs to clear the bigger tires that I traded for, but they were cut in half by the springs in short order. I used some scraps to put this together.

Welded 2.5" OD pipe to a 3" x 3" piece of c channel for the lift.

Fit right in there!

Made some shock extenders from 2" square tubing, welded in 1/4" plate with a threaded hole to mount to existing frame.

Drilled a hole in the frame for a bolt to draw the square tubing up tight to bottom of frame.

I got about 1.5" out of it, and it should last longer than the rubber spacers! Figured I'd share in case anyone was looking for ideas. Not many options for lifts for our carts.

Jim
yeagisyeag is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar