lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #1
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Charity Donation

Most of you already know I'm a veteran owned business, and I have been trying to come up with ways to help other veterans. To do that, I thought I would start donating a percentage of parts sales to a veteran/military non-profit group.

This month, 10% of all parts sales (that's a tenth of every dollar that comes in for a part) will be donated to the Honor Flight Network. And whatever that total comes to at the end of this month, I will personally match that and send along too.

Surprisingly, many have never heard of the Honor Flight program so from their website:

"Your donation will help transport veterans to Washington, D.C. to visit THEIR memorials. Our top priority is our nation’s most senior heroes. World War II veterans waited patiently for over 65 years for a memorial that recognizes their service and accomplishments. The World War II Memorial also recognizes the ultimate sacrifices of their friends who never made it home. Similarly, Korean and Vietnam Veterans have been waiting for years to see their memorial as well. They ALL deserve this one last opportunity to visit America’s “Thank You.”

Please help us rewrite this final chapter of their lives. Our American Veterans deserve nothing less. Equal priority is given to any terminally ill veteran who has never visited their Memorials. If America thought it was important to build a memorial to their service and sacrifice, Honor Flight Network believes it’s important for them to visit their memorial before it’s too late.

To add to that, for many of these veterans, it isn't just about getting a thank you. Many of us appreciate it, but certainly don't expect it. It's also about getting that one last chance to say goodbye to an old friend, whose name is on a memorial, or whose memories are in our hearts.

For those who don't need parts but would like to make a donation to the Honor Flight Network, below is a direct link to their website where you can learn about them, and make a donation directly.

https://www.honorflight.org/donate-now/

Thanks.

PS. I know there are countless needs out there every day, and sometimes people figure they can't do them all and end up doing nothing. This month though, I can do this one.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-08-2018, 11:25 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Charity Donation

Thank you
A donation has been made
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Charity Donation

Donated on-line. It asked me for a tribute and I could not really think of one over another at the time so I just left it blank.

My honor to do it and support your charity drive effort for them.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
columbia, parcar, parts
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements