lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
kv1370
Not Yet Wild

Default Filters for 04 Columbia Par Car Eagle

I am trying to change out all the filters on my 2004 Columbia Par Car P4G Eagle. It has a 4 cycle 9 hp Briggs & Stratton Engine. I have a manual that covers only 1996-2000. In the manual, it lists a primary air filter 29131-96. I have been able to find these for around $40. It lists a secondary air filter 29146-96. I have not been able to find anyone who sells this. And the manual doesn't list what fuel filter I need. Can anyone confirm that the air filter numbers are correct for a 2004, possibly provide information as to where I might buy them, and also tell me what OEM fuel filter I need? Thank you.
kv1370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2015, 07:31 AM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Filters for 04 Columbia Par Car Eagle

Unfortunately, beginning in the 90s recreational Par Car use succumbed to the likes of the 4 stoke engines made by Club Car and EZ Go and Yamaha. Not many people have much experience with those 90s era Par Cars.

That being said, Columbia is still alive and well. I believe they now specialize in industrial carts / utility vehicles. You may want to go to their website and send them an email about your filters. I have read previous posts where folks said that Columbia is pretty helpful with your type of question.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:58 AM   #3
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Fuel filter is a Columbia Part 62350-96, or a Briggs/Stratton Part 691035.
Primary Air Element is 29131-96, or the complete was a Nelson Division 70720N which would have included the Safety Element 29141-96.

Columbia has switched over to all electric vehicles, and a vast amount of our leftover gas inventory was purchased by Kraft Implement, in Columbus, WI. I see as of this morning they have the air filter listed on ebay for $31.50.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #4
kv1370
Not Yet Wild

Thank you very much!
kv1370 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air, columbia, filter, fuel, par car
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar