lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2021, 06:37 PM   #1
mikey67
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Talking 2006 Electric Club 48V DS "BEAST CART" 4X4 Options

While I was waiting on all the smart folks to tell me what is wrong with my Cart, I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations regarding a 4x4 type mod. I have seen the silverwolf mods and those look interesting, but unfortunately have not been able to get to talk to anyone to better understand. The challenge I have is not as much Mud as it is steep hills and rocky surface with lots of loose shell. A positive traction mod would also be something that I would consider as with some of my friends buggies they are able to get around pretty good with only PT. Would need to be something like an electric locker as the wife has fun on this thing in the yard and I do not want to spend all my free time filling in ruts and reseeding grass. Thanks and appreciate the assistance.
mikey67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:36 PM   #2
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2006 Electric Club 48V DS "BEAST CART" 4X4 Options

Check out this stick from the Club car electric page:

https://buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=68248

Sounds lie you might have a bad speed sensor.
Aflyer
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:26 PM   #3
mikey67
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2006 Electric Club 48V DS "BEAST CART" 4X4 Options

Wanted to take a minute to say thanks for the input. I have tested but so far everything says it is good based on the Club Car troubleshooting guide. I was lucky enough after pounding my head against the wall trying to call D&D to get in touch with the folks over at ALLTRAX. They have provide additional troubleshooting recommendations and am working my way through those. Again I truly appreciate the help. By the way, figured I would send a couple of pictures of what I have gotten myself into. Still trying to find who the OEM is for the conversion. Hard hunting on the Net. Again, thanks for assist.

M
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2287.jpg (65.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2288.jpg (170.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2289.jpg (157.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2290.jpg (170.5 KB, 0 views)
mikey67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48v drive, 4x4 options, already lifted 6 inch, club car
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car