lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
dennisadill1982
Not Yet Wild

Default 1986 Columbia Par Car

Hi I just got a 1986 Columbia Par Car and it like new my grampa bought it new in 85 it was the first year they offered him a 4 wheel golf cart it was always keep inside and keep clean the engine bay is cleaner then most people houses ... i will have to post pictures no rust or anything he had a roof and windshield put on when he bought it i have the brochouer and manual that came with it and bill of sale from the dealer.. he paid 2900.00 for it .. so excited to finally have it . he is 90 and just gave up on golf he thought i would like it and i do.....
dennisadill1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
jeggers
Gone Wild

Columbia

Default Re: 1986 Columbia Par Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisadill1982 View Post
Hi I just got a 1986 Columbia Par Car and it like new my grampa bought it new in 85 it was the first year they offered him a 4 wheel golf cart it was always keep inside and keep clean the engine bay is cleaner then most people houses ... i will have to post pictures no rust or anything he had a roof and windshield put on when he bought it i have the brochouer and manual that came with it and bill of sale from the dealer.. he paid 2900.00 for it .. so excited to finally have it . he is 90 and just gave up on golf he thought i would like it and i do.....

Congrats post some pics.
jeggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 02:03 PM   #3
candyman#
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1986 Columbia Par Car

DO you have pictures? I have an 85 and looking for ideas on how the windshield is mounted
candyman# is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar