lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #11
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Where are the Carryall guys?

I have a 88 gas carryall II that I rescued from a golf course that had been on fire when the clubhouse burned.It was FREE!,but the body does not dump because its part of the front seat.It still is better than a wheelbarrow.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
jpfix
Not Yet Wild

I have no idea what year I have - best as we can tell from the neighborhood golf cart posse is that it is a late 80s. I have the same issue with the seat and bed being one unit...and yeah, I am going to start cutting soon, add a lift and make it a dump. the other cats around me have the dump....gotta get one!
jpfix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

ok i havent beennon here in a while do to the busy nature i have in the nice weather, but i have a 99, no hydo, all stock. it has the 350, brush and the dump. it had the top till i took it off with a tree, oh well, but yes we are out here. we are here for help if anyone nned the help. you will find the carryall is a better version then the standard ds, and its easier to work on. it has 4 brakes not 2. nad it has seating in back for around 4 addults and 2 in the front. so they have more fun!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
sak00
What was I thinking?

Mixed Breed

I guess I get to join the club too. I traded the "Tijuana Taxi" for a 08 Turf 2. It has the hydro on it. The front cowl is messed up and it is missing the roof, but I think I did good. Not bad for a farm cart. Runs great and everything seems to work, except for the gas guage. I'm pretty stoked over it.
sak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
vzdude
Gone Wild

Add me to the list too! Have a 2000 XRT 2 with the hydro lift. It's nice, but haven't really used it much yet. Mine is stock height but still on 22's. Looking to lift it a little. 2 - 4 inches maybe......made a really nice cherry wood dash with a dodge radio and 4 disc changer, 4 marine grade waterproof speakers and no top - don't wanna top either! LOL Like said earlier......we're here, just not as prominent !
vzdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #16
vzdude
Gone Wild

Also - I have the hour meter/ fuel guage and ordered a new one.....hope it comes with the sender too! I tested the sender tonight and it is FUBAR .....I couldn't find it anywhere listed separately, so.........
Old 07-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzdude View Post
Also - I have the hour meter/ fuel guage and ordered a new one.....hope it comes with the sender too! I tested the sender tonight and it is FUBAR .....I couldn't find it anywhere listed separately, so.........
J C Whitney have an easy to install fuel gauge, complete assembly for under $30.00 shipped.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #18
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

What do you need a fuel gauge for? just lift up the seat and look at the tank.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #19
vzdude
Gone Wild

mine came with it when I got it, but the gauge and hourmeter were thrashed.........just wanted to fill the hole in the dash! LOL ! Looks cool too! Digital hour meter with a LED fuel gauge. It didn't come with the sender though......Autometer 3262 sender from online was here overnight and worked great. Even fit in the same hole the old sender was in !
Old 07-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Roll Over
Not Yet Wild

I have a Carryall, it's a 96 and all stock. It came from a golf course and needs work. Right now I am replacing the motor mount bolts. Two of the four were broken.
Cougarman, nice ride but I don't know if I want to tear apart my 4 wheeler.
Making one kick butt ride would be cool though. Can you push snow with your Carryall?
Roll Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car