lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2023, 07:23 PM   #1
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZGO TXT rear seat recommendations?

Looking for something affordable and durable. What have you used that you really like?
Minnesota_Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-26-2023, 07:31 PM   #2
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO TXT rear seat recommendations?

Still looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 334898306_963783221659347_7379972394856865380_n.jpg (189.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-03-2023, 09:25 PM   #3
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Cheap
Durable
High Performance

Can't have all 3, pick two. I've had really good luck with the stuff I bought from Cart Parts Plus, have you tried them? Give a call to one of our sponsors and get their recommendations.

The thing with rear seats.....they all change every few years, designs, prices, etc. I have had several carts with rear seats, never had a bad one. But those were bought anywhere from 6-18 years ago. Stuff is much different now, especially post Covid.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 10:12 PM   #4
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Cheap
Durable
High Performance

Can't have all 3, pick two. I've had really good luck with the stuff I bought from Cart Parts Plus, have you tried them? Give a call to one of our sponsors and get their recommendations.

The thing with rear seats.....they all change every few years, designs, prices, etc. I have had several carts with rear seats, never had a bad one. But those were bought anywhere from 6-18 years ago. Stuff is much different now, especially post Covid.
I ordered a Pro-Fit Titan 2.0 Rear Seat Kit from CatCountry.com on Sunday night, it came today (Tue). If we are still in the middle of our April blizzard tomorrow I'll get it mounted up. I've clicked the site sponsor tab several times and it's always empty, do you see anything when you click the tab? It was $340 with tax, when I get it mounted I'll post some pictures and say what I think of it in terms of quality.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:40 AM   #5
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Glad you found one. I'm sure it's a good one. Site sponsors page works fine for me.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 05:34 PM   #6
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Glad you found one. I'm sure it's a good one. Site sponsors page works fine for me.
Shut my ad blocker off and poof there they are.

I've got nothing to compare this seat to, but it's not real impressive. Sits a lot higher than I would like, the side bars are low in relation to the bottom cushion. Finish isn't the greatest looks like just black paint. Instructions are clear, install was around an hour. It'll be fine for the grand kids, but I wouldn't want a couple fat boys on it.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:37 AM   #7
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Pretty basic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 337543347_744882367185228_7689265487707226316_n.jpg (296.6 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts