lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2023, 02:12 PM   #1
Firefarm
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Club Car Carryall 2 governor removal

I am beginning the process of putting an 18hp Vanguard in my 92 Carryall 2. My previous cart was a G2 Yamaha and when I put the v twin in it, I removed the governor from the rear end. After tearing into the club car transmission, I was wondering if I can eliminate the entire gear that the governor weights are on or should I just grind the weights off and re install the gear?
Firefarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2023, 08:21 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Club Car Carryall 2 governor removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefarm View Post
I am beginning the process of putting an 18hp Vanguard in my 92 Carryall 2. My previous cart was a G2 Yamaha and when I put the v twin in it, I removed the governor from the rear end. After tearing into the club car transmission, I was wondering if I can eliminate the entire gear that the governor weights are on or should I just grind the weights off and re install the gear?
To get a quicker answer, I'd probably post in the Club Car section to get some of the more experienced members engaged.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!