lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-24-2022, 07:53 AM   #11
panteramatt
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Polaris Scrambler 400 2 stroke Engine Swap

I love those motors. I built one 20 years ago and pushed 80hp out of it. The exhaust would be tricky though unless you can tig weld. 2 strokes are very picky with pipe tuning. I wan tto buid a cart with a polaris (fugi) 500cc 4 stroke that came in the scramblers.
panteramatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-07-2023, 07:49 PM   #12
Kristopherjh83
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I did it a couple of years ago. I had the 2004 trailblazer 400 2 stroke. It’s only 2 wheel drive and they only made it one year. It’s basically a 2 wheel drive scrambler though. My trans was good so I used it in an electric conversion to have reverse. The exhaust was a problem but not bad.I didn’t mess with it being 2 stroke. I just let it come through built a little box so passengers wouldn’t burn their leg. I hate myself to this day for selling it. I relocated shifter extended water hoses nothing too bad. I have faith in your skills. I 100% say do it. It’s was badass. Plenty of power. I took it to the beach where everyone had a cart but no one had a panty dropping 2 stroke smoking cart. I had a few mods to motor. Boysen reeds different clutch springs. I wanted to get the Rick Ritter mods for it but alas finances and lust for building carts Had me sell it. Do it. It’s great
Kristopherjh83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 05:28 PM   #13
Pilotbob
Not Yet Wild

Slonomo I saw in another post where you talked about cutting out all the kill wires from a polaris job you did I am working on a Hawkeye in a yerfdog rover and am wanting to know the bare wiring needed to run the polaris engine been looking all over and cant get any answers any help would be appreciated
Pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps