lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2007, 10:53 PM   #1
IAMCOOL
Gone Wild

Default no more mods

as everone has seen it is majority opinion that all welded spider gear sets will break and cause damage to the rear end costing the owner lotsa money... as of tommorrow i will call all of my customers and tell them to bring there carts in and i will replace the rear ends ,,, and all the high speed motors and lift kits and 4 wheel drive kits as these MAY one day fail.... why did i ever start doing mods anyway... man i have seen the light..... nah think ill just keep on doin it the way i have done for 13 years now
IAMCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-12-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Right On, Champ!
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Don't you know what your doing? We have a help section here.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:01 PM   #4
IAMCOOL
Gone Wild

where is it.. can you show me... im to retarded to find it
IAMCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #5
roady89

I'm like trying new stuff on carts.....back when I did that boost circuit not once did I say..."DONT DO IT" all the while I knew **** well what "Could happen". and GUESS WHAT??? IT DID HAPPEN and I kept trying till I got it right. Nothing is ever a "Perfect" solution. You have to weigh the pro's and cons of each thing you do and live with it or change it.
I myself dont believe that "If welded properly" you can't break a welded cart dif.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center