lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
autiger
Not Yet Wild

Default Older Style Spindle Lift Kit

Hello All,

I need your help. I bought a 3 or 4 inch inch All Sport Spindle Lift kit back in 2006. The front bushings(on right side) upper and lower are shot. Also I am in need of one king pin. I called All Sport and of course they tell me they cannot help me. The advised me to buy a new kit. Can anyone tell me where I may be able to find the bushings and king pin for this lift kit?

Thanks,

Will

Last edited by autiger; 08-27-2010 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: This is a 2001 club car.
autiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-28-2010, 06:42 AM   #2
papaw
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Older Style Spindle Lift Kit

What yr and model cart. Have to have more info.

Welcome bye the way.
papaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
autiger
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Papaw.....My cart is a 2001 club car.. I did find out today that it is a 6 inch spindle lift.. I purchased the kit from southland golf cart near Birmingham. The manuafactor is AllSports. I spoke with both of them and they tell me that this kit is obeslete and that they cannot help me.. Wanted me to purchase a new one for 300.00.. I thought that was a little crazy. I am hoping someone can help me with just replaceing the bushings(upper and Lower right front) and king pin rather than buying a whole knew kit.

Thanks,
Old 08-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
roady89
nimda
Club Car

I fear you may be SOL if it is obsolete. I dont know if they use a factory bushing and kingpin or not. It might be worth a look at some of the parts books or online to see if they look same or similar...dunno. Who wanted you to purchase a new kit, Allsports or the dealer? How bout buying a matching set of Spindles, (from someone besides Allsports. ) that "might" be cheaper.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
autiger
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the info Roady..Both the dealer and allsports said basically that the kit that I have is old and that they have changed alot of stuff on their newer lifts. I will try and post a pic of the bushings to see if you have any ideas.. Will be Monday before I post.. Any suggestions would be helpful..

Thanks,
Old 09-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

i beleive a good source for bushings is mcmaster carr. but you need to know the exact dimensions.

now the king pin is a big ???

-Aaron
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts