lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
Lawn Dart
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 12 Volt back to 8 volt 99 Club Car DS

I am on the fence here. I got my cart and it had dead battery's. So money allowed only getting blemished batterys from a interstate dealer down the road from me. I never got to see how well it performed with 8 volt nor have i rode a turned up 48v cart before. So is it worth it going back to 8 volt when i can get 12 volt battery's in new condition for 35 dollars a piece? The only down fall is climbing hills it will slow down to 5 mph. On flat ground it will go 12-15mph. But on a down hill drive it will hit speeds of 28mph. Would it be that much of a difference in climbing hills with different batterys? And then i would need to get a extra 12v battery for my lights and radio.. Anyone been in the same boat and got new 8 volt batterys?
Lawn Dart is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car