lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Marauder
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Buying guide to help decide which cart is right for me?

I thought at one point I read a thread that was a guide of sorts to help make decisions on which model cart is best for a given buyer. I did a few searches and didn't find what I thought I read on this site.

Is there a thread that someone can point me to to help in my decision on what cart type to pursue?

I am now searching actively for a cart and am reading a lot. It seems like there are pros and cons to many of them. It would be nice to see it all in one place. I know this is the EZ GO forum, but I would love to see this kind of thread for all the most popular brands/models.
Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Buying guide to help decide which cart is right for me?

Post up what you want to do with the cart and what you want out of the cart. Then we can help you decide

Colton
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Marauder
Getting Wild
Club Car

I'm not quite sure which is why I thought reading a guide could give me ideas. Maybe the ins out outs of each type cart that may spur ideas.

But here's a shot at it...

Mostly street. So I am thinking lowered cart versus lifted. If I do go lowered I will want lots of speed. There are not very many hills in Florida where I am so I am not AS concerned with tons of tq. Will probably go with 12 or 14 inch wheels. Still need to research that.

By the way... I read your build thread. Very nice. I have a SRT myself. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Put a performance cam in, custom tune, lowered, cold air, and corsa exhaust. I love your seats in your cart.
Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks Man. Yea they are a blast, I almost bought a jeep right before my 300!!! They are soooooo sexiiiii. If you are looking for speed and lowered(like mine) go for a PDS cart. Ezgo TXT PDS and convert it to 48v. That is going to be your best bet. Where as a series cart is more for hunting, off roading and slow crawling around the woods
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO