lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2019, 12:17 AM   #1
trifive
Not Yet Wild

Default 1988 gas G1 starter solenoid test question??

Hi all...thanks for looking over my question. I noticed recently when pressing the gas pedal down the solenoid will click but the cart won't go forward. I can push the pedal down a few times and then it works. Other times It goes forward the first try. When testing the large solenoid terminals with key off and in neutral I get a 0 reading. After placing in forward with key on and depressing pedal I still got a 0 reading. The battery is only a few years old and test out good.

Any thoughts on what I've check so far and what else I may be able to try. Hate to replace the solenoid unless needed since they are spendy.

tanks again
trifive is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha