lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2008, 08:31 AM   #1
mswords
Not Yet Wild

Red face click click click

what's happening guys, i've got a 96 club car 48 volt .the batterys are charged.when you turn on the switch all it will do is click and click and click without pressing the pedal ,when you press the pedal the click stops but the cart doesn't move. tested the solenoid and it has 48 volts on both sides,i replaced it with one from club car .it is made a little different than the one i took off. i thought i hooked it up right but when switch is on nothing happens. i printed a diagram to use later today to see which wires go where any suggestions on any other causes for it to do that

thanks,

mark
mswords is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car