lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2021, 06:47 AM   #21
doo dah
Gone Wild

Default Re: My EZ-Go Big-Block Project Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearchristopher View Post
correct, and thank you! ill take any pics you’d like to see. the rear end doesnt limit speed in reverse or forward, so there has been no issues with this setup. im not sure what primary clutch is on it, i’d like to pull it apart one day and see. the secondary clutch is an EZGO part number.

are you planning to do a vegas carts kit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They have a kit that uses the PTO side of the engine so you can keep F and R as is. Not sure I want to spend the money but by the time I fab everything myself it'd be money well spent to just use the kit and I have the Team clutches so it would be cheaper than a full kit. My cart is a 6 seater with 25" tires and I can get 30mph with the stock Kawasaki so the big block is for the umph needed to get 6 people up steep grades more than the speed. Cart still runs great on original motor so kinda hard to spend the money until it dies. Prices on 670s are sky high right now too, just over a year ago you could get one for 599 and now they are 899!
doo dah is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!