lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
ajp170
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy Cranks over but doesn't move.

Hey , I have a 2006 club car vin# AG0637-679371 engine no.-FE290D760005
my problem is that it cranks over but doen't move unless I press on the choke then it goes but not at normal speed and as soon as I release the choke it stops moving but engine is on. So I called local dealer they suggested I change RPM limiter but still the same thing , called again they said change fuel pump and clean out carb. and all jets and nozzel ok so I did and now it runs for about 5-15 minutes and back to the same thing so now I'm calling on you guys and not dealer no more. need help pleaseThanks
ajp170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Cranks over but doesn't move.

Using the choke points to fuel shortage or air leaks check all fittings on the inake
verify good fuel flow. Who cleaned the carb?
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #3
ajp170
Not Yet Wild

I cleaned the carb, and I'll check for any air leaks and exhuast too this morning.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
ajp170
Not Yet Wild

Okay, I recleaned carburetor again real good by the bookno joke checked the exhaust for any leaks by mist spraying carb cleaner around the areas but nothing no difference so I just changed the exhaust gasket to the engine just be safe. And once again I take it out for a drive and not 2 minutes it just cuts out like if it needs gas so I push on the choke button and it goes and cuts out again. so I have keep searching for something else or I'm doing something wrong. Well I'm going to call it quits for today and get back on it tomorrow or much later I'm go fly fishing its 81° here in the sunshine state and the peacock bass and friends are calling tight lines everyone and Thanks
Old 04-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
ajp170
Not Yet Wild

Well I found what happen ,the tube that goes into the gas tank was clogged with dirt so I drianed and cleaded it out and then I but a little screen filter from a old weed eater I had at the end of it so this will not happen in the furture. And now it is driving good.

Thanks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car