lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
chasenfish16
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Electric EZGO upgrade

I would like to buy a used Electric EZGO cart and put a 4-6" lift 22' inch tires and possibly a back seat. It will be used around the neighborhood for my wife and son and at the hunting camp in Alabama with moderate hills. My question is what model and year is the best to do this? Could someone please tell me what years used what type of system (Resistor type, DCS, PDS) and what system would be the best for what I am trying to do. For example I have been told that if I lift a PDS cart I have to go with at least a 400A controller and 4 gauge wires, but I see them lifted all day long with no mention of an controller upgrade, and these controllers are expensive. Also any input on lift kits styles and brands would great, Ifanyone has done something like this recently and would like to share their experience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
chasenfish16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO