lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
ezgotxtman
Not Yet Wild

Default Changing Rear Springs To Lift Cart

I have a 2005 EZGO TXT gas car. I've notice the rear leaf springs are under the axle on my cart...not above.. From looking at this setup (where the leaf spring are located), it looks to me I can raise the cart about 4" just by removing the spring to set on "top" of the axle... like this photo I have found on another web site of someones cart with the leaf springs above the axle.

Has anyone done this procedure?

To me, it seems..jack up the cart (under the frame and engine mount) and remove the tires/wheels, and remove ISO Mount Caps & Bushings, ISO Mount base plate, and remove nut on lower part of shock absorber, and the springs from their shackles and just install the same parts so they will be the just as the photo shows here.

Last edited by ezgotxtman; 06-26-2007 at 12:04 PM..
ezgotxtman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO