lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
Billfo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Ez-Go Manuals ?

We are in the process of buying a home that will include a EZ-GO electric Golf Car. Ive only seen it twice so I do not know what year or model. However it does look to me that there is a steering issue. One wheel turns more than the other when you turn the steering wheel. Dont know how long the Car has been sitting in the garage.im sure it wont start after all this time. (lots of info huh) all I do know that it is Green w/cream hardtop, has big fat knobby tires and appears to be in good cosmetic condition.. The home was used as a vacation home & the owners probably have not used the Car in about a year.

QUESTION: When I DO find out model & year, does anyone know of a source for EZ-GO repair manuals ?
Thanks for teh help, Billfo
Billfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-Go Manuals ?

This semi newbie will take this one_
Good Morning Sir- Take a look at the red stickies above- Most or at least 90% of the Manuals are up there in the sticky section- Look inside the glove compartment or under the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the cart- there will be a plate and copy EVERYTHING down and it will help you or someone from the group can help you deceiver the code to determine year make and model-

Chris
(the quickly learning the Experts on here DO know what they are talking about- they have broke it, rebuilt it, broke it again and built it so it doesn't break- Great folks on here)
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
shortwide
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-Go Manuals ?

maybe I can help a little as far as the year model goes. If the plate in the passenger side glove compartment has been removed then you can look at the serial number.

Look at brace in the back of the battery compartment, there should be a sticker with the serial number or it is stamped in the same brace. The 4th and 5th numbers will tell you the year it was manufactured.

Hopefully what I told you is not to confusing.
Also if I am wrong then I am sure someone will correct me.

Sean
shortwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO