lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #1
Jaydeeeze
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2009-2013 ezgo gas cart question

Do golf carts have titles and more then 1 vin? I was looking at a newer ezgo cart my buddy got recently and we could only find 1 vin I think. He said he thinks he may have found a second but he couldn't tell yet cause it was dark. He bought it from a friend n got a bill of sale but I thought they came with titles now.
Jaydeeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2017, 07:01 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2009-2013 ezgo gas cart question

I believe titles only come with vehicles you can license for road use.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
FF Titus
Gone Wild

2017s do, we dealers get titles mailed to us. 2013s would have, depending on the model, TXTs didn't, but a Terrain 1500 would have. A serial number is what you will find on that vehicle if it's a TXT.
FF Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:23 PM   #4
Jaydeeeze
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF Titus View Post
2017s do, we dealers get titles mailed to us. 2013s would have, depending on the model, TXTs didn't, but a Terrain 1500 would have. A serial number is what you will find on that vehicle if it's a TXT.
So if I went to a dealer to buy a 2012 ezgo n spent $5000 what do I get with it? Just a receipt? How do you prove it's yours or report it if it happens to get stolen? Or if I bought it off the internet or just say here?
Jaydeeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 AM   #5
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydeeeze View Post
So if I went to a dealer to buy a 2012 ezgo n spent $5000 what do I get with it? Just a receipt? How do you prove it's yours or report it if it happens to get stolen? Or if I bought it off the internet or just say here?
You'd get a receipt/bill of sale with the cart serial number on it. There's nothing else on the cart to identify it. I bought a G22 off of Craigslist a couple of years ago, and after I got it home I found that every number on it had been removed. It was a good deal, tho...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #6
FF Titus
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydeeeze View Post
Each dealer is different. With me, if you're buying used, you get a presentation folder with your receipt. Your receipt has your serial number on it.

I have my master spread sheets that go over 28 years of sales, so I'll tell you who bought it in the years past if you want.

But title, or transfer of titles, nothing on the Ezgo side to my knowledge.
FF Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO