Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
eros8201
Not Yet Wild

Default Free G2 Parts

I got this cart for free and went in a different direction then stock engine and drive. Since I got the cart for free I figured I would pay it forward and offer parts to members who need them. I would prefer not to ship the larger items but if you are willing to set up shipping I will gladly drop them off where needed. I have the stock front control arms, axles with brakes still attached, engine cradle, trans w/ secondary clutch still installed (bolts have been removed with the intention of pulling the governor so it will need a new gasket and you are welcome to go through the bolts and attempt to find the ones that go with it), stock engine (was running when removed, had a helicoiled spark plug and a broken exhaust stud, primary clutch still installed), stock muffler, airbox (missing the elbow) and I am sure there are other parts i pulled I am not thinking of. Let me know if you want pictures of anything listed or to ask about another part. Basically all I dont have is the steering box and associated hardware, body and seat.

Edit: figured I would let everyone know I am located around Annapolis MD
Old 02-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
worqhors
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Free G2 Parts

Is the ignitor still available? How much for shipping to 89148? Thanks.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
eros8201
Not Yet Wild

After googling what the ignitor looks like I do believe I have that. It is in the shed and I will verify when it is light out, no lights in the shed. I will ship it to you for free if I can find it. When a time comes for you to pay it forward do that instead.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Disregard...
Old 02-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
eros8201
Not Yet Wild

did you intentionally list everything that is being used? Although hopefully the seat will be replaced with some lowback buckets soon. The poor steering wheel did not want to come off so I ended up using one of those popular fine adjustment tools.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #6
worqhors
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Thank you. Expecting to hear from you. I will send my complete address thru PM once you have confirmed it's available.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #7
rrice6935
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

well yes we want pictures.I would like to have the axle and motor.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:18 AM   #8
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Swingarm and frame. Where are you located eros?
Old 02-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #9
eros8201
Not Yet Wild

I am in Maryland. I have the swingarm but the frame has been cobbled together with a 4 wheeler frame. I have the axle and the motor, like I said the motor has a helicoiled head and a broken exhaust stud but was running fine when I pulled it out. I have no idea how to go about shipping the axle and the motor but if you set it up I will gladly drop it off somewhere.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #10
worqhors
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

A friend who is a fellow golfer is in need of a starter generator for his Melex 512. I understand the Yamaha G2 starter generator can serve as well.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts