lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #11
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: The M274 Mule "Mech-Mule" fans thread.

some people built carts, some build hot rods, some buy expensive works of art or jewelery that others may never see. it is all about what the owner wants to do with their moola. nuttin is ever a joke to its owner.

i think if you had to rely on one of these in 'nam as your best freind along with your machine gun you may understand it a bit more!

-Aaron
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #12
Cindylynn
Getting Wild

No, I diden't mean to "offend" the veteran Mule, or the Mule's Owner.
I was just saying $12,000 is a lot of money to pour into something as simple as a M274 Mule.
It's just that part wise, you could collect all the parts required to build a mule for about $3000, or less if you shop junk yards and such.
Cindylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:53 AM   #13
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: The M274 Mule "Mech-Mule" fans thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4vertical View Post
some people built carts, some build hot rods, some buy expensive works of art or jewelery that others may never see. it is all about what the owner wants to do with their moola. nuttin is ever a joke to its owner.

i think if you had to rely on one of these in 'nam as your best freind along with your machine gun you may understand it a bit more!

-Aaron
Yup...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

I would rather have this for 12K.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #15
trkbilder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I had a chance to use one on the outer banks of N.C. on a fishing trip. We loaded our gear on it, took the steering wheel off to the side and walked beside the thing while driving and steering . It never even spun a wheel on the whole trip. Those things will go about anywhere as long as it's under 20 mph. I consumed "adult beverages" all day long, fell off the back of the thing and split my new waders from aft to stern but it was a great tool to use in bad driving conditions. I to wish I had one. Thanks for reminding me what a cool little ride that was!!
trkbilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #16
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

LOL!! I've split my britches before too.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
pirateslife
Not Yet Wild

they are collectable.......a good price is $5000 or less......they will run through anything.....no suspension and a little tippy in turns but neat.....i have one that i would sell for $4000....but most people would be better off with a golf cart......for $12K i would rather have a rock climbing jeep, these guys have very high load capacity, great for hauling gear and deer and beer
pirateslife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
oddpowers
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I know this is an old thread, but I was just about to post a thread on what poeple thought about building one of these the size of a golf cart with golf cart stuff. I was looking on the net for a picture to post when I found this thread...

I think it would be cool to build a look a like, maybe with a suspention. I love these things, just can't afford one.

Quote:
dat'n appears to be rather stripped down too:( I hope you can tig weld fairly good. as to replicate one they are aluminum. rather bitchin though. a freind of mine has one. most people have never seen them. I wasn't impressed

-Aaron

Even worse, there were 6 models and, only one model that was aluminum, all the others were magnesium.
oddpowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #19
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

I forgot to post a picture a LONG time ago too...

My buddy has made a few more upgrades to his garage queen since this, but basically the same looking...

-Aaron
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM   #20
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
I forgot to post a picture a LONG time ago too...

My buddy has made a few more upgrades to his garage queen since this, but basically the same looking...

-Aaron
Ok I can see 12k for that set-up! That is just BAD AZZ.
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!