lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #11
tbolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Buy the right parts

C'mon Boo, I need something to attract the ladies

Thanks TAH. Yours aint no beater!!!!!
tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #12
turnagainhardcore
Gone Wild

Its still in transformation mode right now once the paint gets shipped to me and put on it will look much better, but thnx
turnagainhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #13
tbolt
Gone Wild

Mine was in progress until the testosterone kicked in then (being single) I kinda got out of control. Being without a good woman to control you can get you in trouble but it sure is FUN this way
Old 02-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #14
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
Mine was in progress until the testosterone kicked in then (being single) I kinda got out of control. Being without a good woman to control you can get you in trouble but it sure is FUN this way
Well, that still doesn't explain my own cash cow. Thankfully Tom knows if I'm happy, he'll be happy. And it helps that he likes these toys too.
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #15
tbolt
Gone Wild

All I can say is He must love you a LOT!! Just kidding It must be great to have this common interest. Your both lucky. Hope to see you on our next ride.

Glen

Oh!! Corey and her mom went to Showlow Fri and are stuck up there. Cant get out of town.

This thread changed into a real chatroom lol!!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #16
turnagainhardcore
Gone Wild

One of the first things i look for in a girl is that there must be interest in motor sports, luckly my girlfriend wants me to build her a cart, wants a dirt bike, and she bought a snowmobile this winter. She is a real keeper!!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:10 PM   #17
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnagainhardcore View Post
One of the first things i look for in a girl is that there must be interest in motor sports, luckly my girlfriend wants me to build her a cart, wants a dirt bike, and she bought a snowmobile this winter. She is a real keeper!!
Shared interests are everything. Believe me after three kaput marriages I finally found a guy that really is the right one for me. We believe that playing is the most important thing. Sometimes it gets hard to spread the play $$$$ around, but we think it's more important than big houses or fancy clothes or cars. That and the fact that we can really talk to each other. And it's peaceful. You need to really like that person.
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #18
tbolt
Gone Wild

TAH, send the girlfriend to Buckeye and I'll help build it. Don't forget to give her your Visa card.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #19
turnagainhardcore
Gone Wild

Well when i can afford to make her one i will but untill then, she is just going to have to ride beside me . .but she is in school becoming a pilot so she wont have much time to ride one for the next two years anyway. Its nice to be able to go on trips with her where we can do somthing we both enjoy, snowboarding, snowmobiling, carting, fishing, wakeboarding in the summer time etc. . . like i said she is a keeper!! We have been together for over 2 years now (I know its not that much compaired to others on here), but things are going good.
I don't think that I would pass up an opertunity to build another cart tho, i love doing the build just as much as riding the darn things, maybe i am just crazy.
Another point to get back onto the original topic, is to do you research before you buy stuff. I had forgot this not too long ago when i first go into airbrushing and i went out and bought a whole set up. . . then later I have to go back and buy the right type of stuff for the thing i would want to be doing with the gun, in the end I have to pay almost double because i could not take back the first stuff i bought back. So lesson learned, do as much research as you can.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #20
tbolt
Gone Wild

That's a fact! the dumbest question you will ever ask is the one you fail to ask. Nobody is born with the talent and knowledge so put away the ego and ask away. It will save you time, money and a lot of trouble.

Glen
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts