lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #21
pineyboy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ocean Lakes Myrtle Beach

We have always had to plan to plan around school, but next year will be different, so we are going to try and go for the parade.
pineyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
pineyboy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Just got back from 11 fun filled days of laying on the beach and crusing in the cart at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach,SC
pineyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #23
Gobbledot
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Best place on the East Coast as far as I am concerned. Just returned from 10 days suffering in heat and wished I had 10 more days to do the same.. The kids ran the wheels off of the cart and had no problems.. Oh yea I did pull in on a trailer behind my 5th wheel (looked like a train ), passed 12 cops coming home and everytime my tail tightened up just knowing I was fixing to get the blue lights but never did. Had a blast, just me and my girls (that being wife and 2 daughters)!!
Gobbledot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #24
fightingamecox
Not Yet Wild

My family and I just got back from a week in Garden City. We didn't stay at Ocean Lakes but I have heard nothing but good stuff about it.
We rented a house in Garden City twice this year and love it everytime.
We took our newly built blue "woody" cart for the first time and drove the wheels off of it with the kids until we melted one of the battery posts.
We had a blast although we did get a friendly warning about driving at night in Surfside.
I wish we could go back again!
fightingamecox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #25
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingamecox View Post
My family and I just got back from a week in Garden City. We didn't stay at Ocean Lakes but I have heard nothing but good stuff about it.
We rented a house in Garden City twice this year and love it everytime.
We took our newly built blue "woody" cart for the first time and drove the wheels off of it with the kids until we melted one of the battery posts.
We had a blast although we did get a friendly warning about driving at night in Surfside.
I wish we could go back again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbledot View Post
Best place on the East Coast as far as I am concerned. Just returned from 10 days suffering in heat and wished I had 10 more days to do the same.. The kids ran the wheels off of the cart and had no problems.. Oh yea I did pull in on a trailer behind my 5th wheel (looked like a train ), passed 12 cops coming home and everytime my tail tightened up just knowing I was fixing to get the blue lights but never did. Had a blast, just me and my girls (that being wife and 2 daughters)!!
We need pictures folks
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #26
fightingamecox
Not Yet Wild

Here is the only picture that I have from my trip in my office at work. It is VERY poor quality because I just scanned it. I will add more pics when I get home and download them.

This was a picture of my family on our 2006 EZGO that we built this spring at Garden City last week. It was so much fun that I did not want to come home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GOLF CART PIC001.jpg (24.4 KB, 11 views)
fightingamecox is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride