lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2019, 10:36 AM   #1
Calitoyz
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 3” or 4” Lift Kit and Tire Size for EZGO I want to see your photos.

I know it’s been asked a 100 times but I need to see photos before I purchase. I have a 1998 EZGO 36 Volt cart. I plan to only use the cart for cruising around the campground and around the neighborhood. No off-road. I don’t want to really loose any power or have issues with front suspension breaking. I’m stuck on 20x11-10 or 20x10-10 tires. I even like the look of 22” tires but think they might rob to much power. I want to see photos of 3” and 4” lifts with 20” tires. I just want a settle clean little lift with off-road tires.

Adam 1998 EZGO 36 Volt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E3BB4D5D-F36C-436D-80FD-7736FB0572FF.jpg (16.5 KB, 0 views)
Calitoyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts