lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2007, 03:25 PM   #31
rkboyer911
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Ordered my lift kit from BU Need instructions

No sir!! I didn't take it as if you were trying to to convience me that money was less important that safety. I am a firefighter/Paramedic as well as an SWAT entry medic. I didn't realize they were unsafe. The order from CPP has been made.... I really thank all of you for all your input for this a cart is nothing if you cannot put it on the ground safely!! Like I said this is for my mother I dont want ANYTHING to happen to her I just lost my father 2 months ago!!!! Nothing can replace your parents!!
rkboyer911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-22-2007, 03:32 PM   #32
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkboyer911 View Post
No sir!! I didn't take it as if you were trying to to convience me that money was less important that safety. I am a firefighter/Paramedic as well as an SWAT entry medic. I didn't realize they were unsafe. The order from CPP has been made.... I really thank all of you for all your input for this a cart is nothing if you cannot put it on the ground safely!! Like I said this is for my mother I dont want ANYTHING to happen to her I just lost my father 2 months ago!!!! Nothing can replace your parents!!
I'm really sorry to hear about your father. I honestly have no idea how people can cope with losing their parents.
I must also say that I applaud your line of work. The world would be a bad, bad place if not for you emergency responders.

I am also VERY, VERY happy for you (and your mother) that you ordered from Cart Parts Plus. I just saw a BU lift today on a Club Car. The upper delta clevis (holds spindle to upper control arm) was worn completely through the bolt holes and it was just sort of flopping there. The leaf spring mount (loose too) and lower strut mount where the only thing holding that on. That cart has rarely been off paved roads.

Last edited by NO NO NO E-Z-GO!; 12-22-2007 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Forgot color
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:42 PM   #33
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

rkboyer911

I’m sure you will be pleased with your decision.

My hats off to you!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 06:49 PM   #34
ElC
Gone Wild

No question, you made the smart choice. She will enjoy it.
ElC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #35
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

don't forget pics
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:46 AM   #36
Yamaha4life
The Overposter!

Yamaha

Glad you got the CPP one. I have had only 2 bad dealings with BU, and then I quit buying from them. It ending causing about 200 bucks worth of damage to my cart, and was a big mess. Youre going to love the CPP lift...
Yamaha4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts