lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2017, 09:02 AM   #21
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: club car,still runs like a turtle

I just ordered a new mcor . that's the only thing I didn't replace besides the motor. just don't get it , got to at least running at a slow speed for days driving a little, then back to nothing at all again. solenoid clicks.
wakiza20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2017, 09:45 AM   #22
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

does anyone know where I can send the controller out, and have them look at it, have it fixed? I just bought it, a rebuilt one, and payed a lot for it. maybe I burned something out?
I just seen the darn classifieds. stupid me.
well now I know where to get some parts.
This site is so awesome. And the people are the best.
Every penny you donate is so worth it. site is priceless.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #23
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

If you'll call me Monday-Friday between 9-4 ET with a multimeter in your hand I'll be more than happy to help you find your problem. 706-836-7210.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:04 PM   #24
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

oh, thank you so much, I got a meter. this means a lot. spent so much money already and don't understand that now I have nothing. been working so hard on this darn thing.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #25
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakiza20 View Post
does anyone know where I can send the controller out, and have them look at it, have it fixed? I just bought it, a rebuilt one, and payed a lot for it. maybe I burned something out?
Don't know anything you have done thus far to hurt it. If it is not working correctly after David helps you troubleshoot it, I would contact the vendor for warranty.

If there was no warranty and it does turn out to be faulty, PM me and I will give you some places that repair them and return them for $150-$175 based on model type.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:27 PM   #26
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

ok thanks Nolen
Old 07-13-2017, 03:11 PM   #27
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

well its been awhile from my last post, and not sure where this problem is. but this is what I have done and maybe where the problem is? I sent away the motor controller and had it checked and there was a problem, ?? cant remember what but I screwed it up?? but now fixed . I put it back in and it runs still very slow.
But I still have no status light ,like before. I unplugged the pin to the speed sensor and not a blink on status light.
I was wondering from different things I read, my controller is a Curtis sepex 1520-5501.
I seen a post about this controller. to use a 2009-2011 parts manual.? Is this true?
don't understand why it runs and no status light? does anyone have a wire diagram for this controller.
also was wondering if I can buy a whole new wire harness for this motor controller? was gonna buy a new speed sensor, but thought I should get all new wire harness, if this could be the problem.
Even so if anyone has a wire harness for this I will buy, then mess with all this **** wire crap.
Thanks guys for all your help.
Old 07-13-2017, 03:36 PM   #28
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

I'm not sure but I know you need the speed sensor connected on a sepex drive system or you will be in limp mode, slow. Didn't know a Curtis controller had a light.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #29
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

I only unplugged the speed sensor to see if the staus light would blink , but it didn't.
there is a status light on the motor controller. I never seen it or new it should be on until I called a gentleman about checking it out. and he asked me if the status light is lite. lol
Old 07-13-2017, 03:40 PM   #30
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

the light is so small easy to miss.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car