lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
charman
Not Yet Wild

Lightbulb 97 cc ds48v stopped working

driving on the course on a wet day. put in reverse to back up,which i did, then switched to forward and it would not go. so now its been a month in the garage, the cart is charging, all the lights, horns, and buzzers work. upon placing the key in the on position and the F/R switch in forward, then press the pedal, i get the click in the motor but nothing happens. have been advised it could be solenoid, controller, or computer. need help in identifying the likely issues and the procedures i may go about in finding the problem. this forum is my last resort before calling in the repairman. i would prefer to learn and repair it myself. collective rugged individualism.
charman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
computer, controller, solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car