lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
wildride
Not Yet Wild

Default 1991 par car coils going bad

hi I have a 91 par car I have put many new parts on ,fuelpump, rebuilt carb, ign.module, ign. switch, plug, coil , rotor I get it to run great then next time I go to use it it shuts off o yeah new can and piston it now seams my new coil went bad again. I used the coil for electronic ign. when I turn the key on in either pos. the engine starts to crank by itself. I checked the wire at the coil it gets power with the gas pedal so I don't think its the micro switch. I get one spark out of the plug when I first step on the gas then nothing my grounds seem to be good any thoughts would be appreciated. getting tired of dumping money in it altho soon everything will be new lol thanks guy
wildride is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar