lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
klanel
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default D&D ES-5 high torque motor

Just replaced my Bandit with a ES-5 motor. Don't have much to say at this point but on a slight decline the Bandit would get up to about 28 mph. This motor got up to about 23 on the same decline. The ES-5 reacts quicker when I engage the pedal but I haven't changed the controller settings. If I press the pedal more, the ES-5 is much more responsive.

I'm reasonably strong but it was pretty tough getting this motor onto the shaft. 20# or so heavier than the Bandit about all I could do getting it into place. Lying on my back with not much space to work.

Took a before and after photo. The ES-5 a couple of inches longer than the Bandit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_164038880_HDR.jpg (151.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_152725065_HDR.jpg (170.1 KB, 0 views)
klanel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car